Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Activity Weekend

Saturday went cycling in the New Forest - started off late as S&X were doing funny doodads with their cycle carriers - nice ride if abit hot and air flow was restricted due to me forgetting my inhaler. Surprised by how much I do need my inhaler - mainly because I never considered myself much of an asthmatic as my family tended to concentrate on my sister H who had the more serious problem, hence didn't get the drugs until I changed doctors when I went to Uni.

The next day was similar to the previous Sunday - allotment and fruit picking. Nice change though was a very relaxing BBQ at G&P's. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Fat Bird Does Exercise said...

Very impressed with how well you did on Saturday especially without your inhaler!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...