Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wot no stitch?

Sorry, being geeky rather than stitchy at the moment. You may notice a little tweek to your left. No, no, no not the profile being cleared off - if you want to read that you are going to have to click the "About Me" link. The new Categories drop down list. It is not fully populated yet - I would have to go back and do a lot of re-posting. But it is something I can now add to for future interesting posts. Typical! as soon as I have it all figured out blogger beta comes along and provides labels properly! Anyway switching to that method now - less leg work in the long term.

I have also been out and about on my bicycle and down the allotment. I have also been a little more active in the kitchen.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...