Saturday, March 14, 2009

A quick trip down memory lane

My folks have just paid me and M a quick visit. They have been doing some tidying up of their home and bestowed on me a couple of boxes (and sacks) of some of the detritus I left behind 15 years ago.
Going through the stuff I have made the following discoveries about my past:

  1. I have a preliminary certificate in trampolining which I don't remember taking.
  2. My hairstyle in the early 90s made me look like a boy.
  3. I went on a trip to Northumbria when I was 11.
  4. My mum drew ace pictures for my trip write up which I then coloured in.
  5. I managed to pass a grade 4 clarinet exam - goodness knows how.
  6. I got an award for house tennis in my first year at secondary school - I don't remember this either.
  7. I took exams in acting and got awarded merits.
  8. My taste in handbags was boring (thankfully improved).
  9. I can only remember the names of my maths and French teachers.
  10. I got an A for my appliqué cushion cover.
  11. I knitted some questionable sweaters.
  12. My family loved me very much (even my sisters).
The other thing they left here - if you are reading this Mum - is their coolbox with half a carrot cake. Yum!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...