Sunday, August 30, 2009

A long summer


It has been over 2 months since my last post. A number of reasons were involved, most of them resulted in me being very tired. And then a bit emotional. I'm not going to explain or apologise (reminding me of my college friend American mother's saying - "Never complain, never explain" - or something approximating it). Instead I will concentrate on saying a big thank you to the many people who have been a shoulder to cry on, given their support or just understood.

More recently I have picked myself up and have got back into the studio and also out and about. Which means I have plenty to retrospectively blog about. A few more blog posts this month - catch up with you tomorrow.

1 comments:

Cda00uk said...

Lovely to see you back blogging - and being creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...