Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thankful

Today I woke up thankful for:

  1. the NHS
  2. waking up in my own bed
  3. a good nights sleep
  4. less pain
  5. the person next to me
I am now nestled in my cosy kitchen sipping peppermint tea and listening to Johnny Cash and watching someone else do chores.

Luckily I had completed my postcards for iHanna's postcard swap and popped them in the post before the last 48 hours occurred.

The sent postcards can be seen in more detail from my Flickr set, unfortunately they aren't the best photos as I only had my camera phone to hand.  Check out the rest of the swap pool.

3 comments:

scj said...

Hello Kitty, I am so glad the card arrived just at the right time and I do hope that you are feeling better. Your cards look beautiful as does your blog. I hope this week will be a really good one for you. Keep in touch. Sheila

Kristina said...

Hello Anne,

I wanted to thank you for your card - I really liked it.

At first I couldn't believe it was made of paper :) I would be interested to know how it is possible to make something like that - if it's not a major secret of course :)

It was the first time I took part in a swap and I'm not disappointed - although I still haven't received half of the post cards. Let's hope it's because of my geographical location and not because someone hasn't done their homework :)

Thank you once again and enjoy your weekend.

Kristina

P.S. I will add your blog to my list of blogs that I read.

Jen said...

Hello Kitty! Here is a belated thank you for the postcard, I really love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...