Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Aprons

Normally I wouldn't get excited about aprons although there are plenty of people who do. But I spotted this as I was checking out a newly (well to me anyway) discovered blog. Is it the Domestic Goddess reluctantly coming out? Until now I have been perfectly happy with my serviceable and functional ones (and in the case of the stripy one made by my Mum - funky) which get routinely rotated through the wash.Hopefully, a pattern will soon become available and I will be able to satisfy my apron lust and start whipping together the cucumber sandwiches and fairy cakes.

2 comments:

Fat Bird Does Exercise said...

Do you reckon I'd wear an apron if it was as cute as the one in the blog?? I've never really bothered - but maybe that's coz mine is v.unsexy....
It definitely has potential!

Anonymous said...

I remember the apron I made you well - glad it is still going strong - it must be about 15 years old! It was made from fabric bought in IKEA, it is a pity they don't do so much fabric or such nice hard wearing fabric any more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...