Friday, February 29, 2008

WIP Friday

WIP: devore dyed
I have done a little dyeing since my last entry. I have dyed the screen printed sample from that entry for a mini-project bag, which I am currently applying seed beads to - expect to see the finished article next year some time. The colour combination shown is black viscose dye with a red silk dye, as the colour crosses over a little the red is a touch on the brown side. A little more dyeing is on the cards as I want to try the combination of black viscose / cerise silk and possibly cerise viscose / black silk.

This is another sample which is a test piece for my current C&G project (metre piece) I have stocked up on velvet and will be getting my silk screen out this weekend.

Devore dyed

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...