Tuesday, August 07, 2007

F is for Flowers

F is for Flowers

I love receiving flowers and giving them to me is a sure fire way to cheer me up. When I got married all my flowers were red roses. I love painting lilies on silk. Gerberas make me feel happy - especially red ones. I treated myself to a bunch of flowers and they had all 3 of these flowers in the bouquet. I don't wait for my husband to buy me flowers, 3 times in the first 9 years of our relationship, so I make sure that I get them once in a while.


"Vicious
You hit me with a flower

You do it every hour

Ohh, baby you're so vicious"

Vicious, Lou Reed

F could also be for felt, food, fussy, fabulous, France

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your paintings an collage. A brilliant spin on the meme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...