Wednesday, January 02, 2008

U is for Umbrella

U is for Umbrella

Over the years I have owned a number of umbrellas - mainly because I was stupid enough to lend it to a man. Housemates, boyfriend and husband are the guilty parties. I don't think men care too much about umbrellas - sometimes they prefer to get wet. At other times their little delicate man heads need protecting from a iccle-wiccle bit of water and sucker me in to lending them my brolly.

The umbrella sketched above, is I believe, feminine enough for no man want to be seen dead with so has stayed with me for the last 10 or so years. It is a handy handbag size and has enough room for one - me. Unfortunately large golfing umbrellas are fairly elusive so I think a nice big flowery one is on the cards.

U could also be for: Unique, Ugly, Underhand

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...