Thursday, December 29, 2011

7months, 7 hours, 70 minutes

Kindle Kover 2
7 months to procrastinate.
7 hours to rediscover horizontal surfaces in my sewing studio.
70 minutes to make.

This is similar to the one I made rather more promptly as part of a gift last March.  This time the Kindle cover is for me (I bought a Kindle for myself last May - hence 7 months).  I chose the fabrics after perusing my fabric stash and found I had enough of this Japanese print left over from a bag kit.  Lining from a fabric I got from my Grandma's fabric stash (via my Mum's).

Again a simpler version (no patchwork, no quilting) from this tutorial on Elizabeth's Whimsies.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beutifully made! I'm sure it'll get at least 7 months (or even years) of use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...