Saturday, December 31, 2011

Purse handbag mini-wallet organiser/organizer thingie

Mini wallet loaded

I think I am perpetually confused in spelling and terminology thanks to being British but working for an American Corporation (where we spell things with a "zee") and reading lots of lovely US sewing blogs.

First I wanted a little organiser for my very small handbag which, during the week resides in my laptop bag but resides in a larger leather "proper" handbag at the weekend.  (hmmm should that translate as "I wanted a little organizer from my very small purse which, during the week resides in my laptop bag but resides in a larger leather purse at the weekend"?)

Purse organiser loaded


Sometimes I need to travel even lighter and just travel with something that holds a few cards and takes a few notes.  Of course this means in UK English I would need a small purse, however, is this correct as it wouldn't contain any coins?  It would more resemble a wallet (which is more the kind of thing a man would carry - men NEVER have purses).  Oh I don't know - it is something that stops my various credit and loyalty cards getting all mixed up in a pouch and keeps my banknotes from getting mixed up with my receipts, with pretensions towards being a wallet.

Off. To. Get. A. Life.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...