Saturday, December 31, 2011

Seeing out the old year with an old project

Baby cardigan by KittyStitch
Just finishing a 2 year old UFO. Personal circumstances at the time meant that I didn't have the heart to finish it. I came across it whilst tidying my studio a few days ago - all it needed was ends sewn in, blocking, sewing up and some buttons added. Now there is a new addition in my street who would welcome this to snuggle in to - and it is time for me to move on to the New Year and the future.
Happy New Year - hope 2012 has good things in store for everyone.

2 comments:

Cda00uk said...

So cute - is it a free pattern? Does it come in bigger sizes? Enquiring grannies need to know!

Kitty said...

It came from an Erika Knight book which I got out of the library years ago. It comes in 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-9 months sizes. Because it is chunky it is very quick to knit (even for me)so you would have it done in a blink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...