Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rug shopping



As M is nearly finished with the DIY, I am returning to shopping duty. Got the curtains and fabrics needed, now need a large rug to go over the sanded and finished floorboards when they are finished. As you can see from the photos not much luck on the rug front - but I fell in love with this set of tiffin boxes in Habitat as well as the lime green mug. I also picked up a couple of half price linen napkins which I will use for my embroidered book cover. It is very tempting to go back to Habitat for more mugs, which are stackable, and other lime green goodness: salad bowl, salad servers and not forgetting the garden table and chairs. yum, yum, yum.

Have been doing a little surfing and am resigning myself to the hard fact that I am going to have to subject myself to the horror that is IKEA on a Sunday. Not sure which one to go to, I have four choices: Bristol, Brent Park, Croydon or Thurrock...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...