Monday, May 15, 2006

A Weekend in Wales


Spent a lovely weekend in Wales with M and a group of friends. On the way back I managed to persuade M to make a little diversion to the Mill shop of Colinette. This was not as expensive a trip as some people would think. As I know I have no time for knitting I just filled a bag with a selection of lovely odds and ends from their Creative Threads selection (a huge cardboard box of small hanks), thus staying under the budget set me by Mr P (not that I had actually taken any notice!). As you can see I got a nice colour selection. I was very tempted by one of their canvaswork cushion kits (but I know I don't have time for that at the moment) despite my legendary aversion to anything involving canvas and counting.

Note: Apologies to all knitters whose feelings and sensibilities have been harmed in the writing of this blog - yes I was in the Colinette shop surrounded by loads of their lovely yarns. Yes, some were even discounted to £4 a hank. You may see this as sacreligious - but restraint was necessary.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...