Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weekend Wedding

As previously mentioned I was "up North" last weekend at a friends wedding. This is a twin of of the card that I stitched for them. This is a further exploration in the layering, burning and bonding techniques that I have been playing with recently. As all the fabrics were one tone white I picked fabrics with a interesting texture - pre-embroidered cottons, nobbly dupion silk, cotton twill.

Anyway I hope W & S are now enjoying themselves on a sunny Caribbean beach somewhere and having a relaxing time after the nuptials.

(what kind of evil person puts a kid free couple on a table with 2 couples with 2 kids each?)

1 comments:

Kitty said...

sorry - I have had no luck. I did find a UK site via google but cannot find the bookmark and google does not come up with it anymore. Useless or what?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...