Friday, April 06, 2007

Bringing out the kitsch pegbag

The basket I was keeping my pegs in was getting rather tatty and whilst I was up in the loft fabric stash inspecting I found a child sized coat hanger. I also found a remnant of some IKEA fabric and quickly cut this out on my mat and found a heart template from my heart and flower sampler throw (boy, that throw has had a lot of involvement with the bags this week).

A lack of red bias binding stopped play but was resumed once I had popped to the shops and cooked a fine prawn korma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat - looks just right for its function. My only problem would be, if I had a pegbag of this design, would be there would not be sufficient room for my pegs. I tend to use oodles of pegs per garment so have a whole heap of them. I could reduce the number, particularly if i paint them in fabric paints of bright colours. When I do this they seem to migrate home with grandaughter number 1 who rather likes them. I'm not sure what she does with them but they certainly disappear from my home!

Unknown said...

Very 50s housewife cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...